Theatre Buildings

Ashgrove

Methodist New Connexion Church, c. 1912

Est. 1860

Ashgrove New Connexion Methodist Church, c.1912

Overview Description:

This New Connexion Church was built at Ashgrove in 1860, becoming part of first the Methodist Church and then the United Church.

Notes:

A basement was put under the church in about 1925. When Hillcrest United Church was formed it was sold and moved to Limehouse where it is now a private residence.

 

"Ashgrove New Connexion Methodist Church". Halton Images. Burlington, Esquesing, Milton, Oakville and Trafalgar Township Historical Societies. images.halinet.on.ca/1915/data

 

Current Status

Building was moved and is now a private residence.

 

Sources

Halton Images. "Ashgrove New Connexion Methodist Church". Halton Images. Burlington, Esquesing, Milton, Oakville and Trafalgar Township Historical Societies. images.halinet.on.ca/1915/data