Georgetown Episcopal Church
"Episcopal Church, Georgetown, Halton (haltgeor00_001) (492888)”
Address: Concession 9, Lot 19.
History: The Episcopal Methodists built their first church on this site in 1849. The present structure dates from 1880 and is now St. John's United Church.
The Methodist/Episcopal cemetery was behind the church. It is now the church's parking lot.
"St.John's United Church & Methodist/Episocal Cemetery, Georgetown". Halton-Peel Branch. Ontario Geneological Society, 5 Nov. 2014, www.haltonpeel.ogs.on.ca/h/es18.htm
"St.John's United Church & Methodist/Episcopal Cemetery, Georgetown". Halton-Peel Branch. Ontario Geneological Society, 5 Nov. 2014, www.haltonpeel.ogs.on.ca/h/es18.htm